Friday 25 September 2009

Keeping the Dead - Tess Gerritsen

http://www.randomhouse.com.au/systempicts/9780553818376.jpg I picked up this book with my copy of The Independent as it was a bargain at £2.99. Again I always judge a book by its cover, this is a usual book I would pick up and it was really good!

The story is mainly about archaeology and when a mummy that is undocumented turns up and the post mortem shows the supposed Egyptian "mummy" has fillings and a bullet in its leg.

Then when another body that has been presevered by ancient techniques turns up, the heat is really on to find the archaeology killer!

I really enjoyed this book and it picked up a lot halfway through when the background of the characters become more exposed. If you like thrillers combined with horror and history then this would be perfect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment