Friday 12 June 2009

Pretty Green Oasis.

Pretty may not be the first word to come to mind when you think of Liam Gallagher.

But even so this is the name of Liam Gallaghers new fashion line.

“I’m not gonna be putting anything out unless I’d wear it...” - L. Gallagher. He isn't into all that skinny stuff and outspoken as ever declares he "wants to get rid of all that shit" as well as pointy shoes! I'm sure many would say the same about his new range, so I'm sure there is no love lost there.

The range is all special edition and most looks like it has just come straight out of Liam’s wardrobe but does look wearable. The price may cause some concern, £245 for an imitation Liam Gallagher Parka which could very well have been designed by Frank Gallagher, or Liam. It may “captures Liam's classic mod style” but the price is still very steep. I think by saying the range is special edition that is maybe a way of making a bit more money, but what I do know is that in Manchester there will be people sporting the liam "pretty green" look.

Available online:
http://new.prettygreen.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment