Monday 31 August 2009

Alix Malka

Parisian fashion photographer - amazing.




I don't really need to say much apart from, I am fascinated by this style of underwater photography and thought maybe these photographs are so intriguing because they are in water and because of the style and design of the dresses???

I thought wrong, these non underwater photos are equally as interesting.

I thought of these photos americas next top model style after reading normoyle: http://normoyle.blogspot.com/2009/08/rosenthal.html




1 comment:

  1. I really like the movement captured in the underwater pieces, the models seem free and it evokes images of another world. America's next top model with Tyra Banks also did some shots underwater for one of the series, though I am not sure which one. It was really interesting how the models compare from the calm elegant photographs to the reality of them getting shot, holding their breath under freezing water.

    ReplyDelete